I have been racking my brain for a decent idea on how the website can join in with the book.
My Initial Thoughts:
- An online tracker | I was unsure on how to do this.
- I then considered a fun website to cheer you up | poor basis for an entire website.
- Reviews on the techniques | this will be in side the booklet.
My Actual Idea:
A Four-Page site- 1) Home 2) Tracker 3) Live Reviews 4) Fun
- Description of Website, Advert for Book…
- A Print Out of a chart and instructions on how to track progress.
- Rather than having the reviews in the book, a constant stream of people choosing their favourite technique and saying why. Also a chart saying which one is most popular.
- Video of the Week.
Joke of the Day.
A large ‘A Thousand Words’ box- a funny picture that when you open it up it makes you smile.
(All with a link to an archive of previous weeks)
How to Track Progress:
1. Print month off
2. Fill out the fields (technique used/did it work etc.)
3. When you feel ready, which one was most beneficial? Loose the ‘Random Technique Deciding Dice’ begin make your own routine up with the most productive of the 10.